Wednesday, February 27, 2013

homagerd

So i'm not going to sit here and bullshit anybody about why I haven't been posting on my blog. 

I'M LAZY.
I haven't been overwhelmed with classes or anything, though I did get sick my second week in :/


But everything has been going pretty well. save for some little drama here and there.


Ugh and I know my blog layout suckssss. But i don't like too much going on ya know. I'll fix it up eventually.


♡, * ▶ ▪ ◀, * ♡, * ▶ ▪ ◀, * ♡, * ▶ ▪ ◀, * ♡, * ▶ ▪ ◀, * ♡, * ▶ ▪ ◀, * ♡, * ▶ ▪ ◀, *

If you don't have me added on fb or other places, i'll give you a quick style update for these last few months.


Went for a kind of kurogyaru look

and now i'm stuck on Manba again! (thanks Shaka) ahah
I plan on continuing this style through summer and maybe even after that?
not sure. But definitely want to start using tanning beds and getting darker *o*
i'm really excited about it! LOL

Totally unrelated but I've actually gotten alot of skincare/beauty shit over the last 2 weeks. Pretty much all because of couponing.

Incredibly hard to pass up considering i basically spent 54 cents an item! All drugstore stuff, but all stuff i can use! And the cheapest Physician's Formula skincare retails for $20 so you better believe i'm going to jump on that.


Ugh I'm a horrible blogger. I don't have much to blog about today so i'll add anything i've forgotten in a video for my YT tomorrow. I desperately need to update that and a FB page i help out with.

OKAY BAI BAI






2 comments:

  1. Girl me too. I am lazy at blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH SAME
    I be like "uhm
    AYE MY BAD YA'LL I WAS CAUGHT UP ON THE CAUGHT UPS YAKNO, ANYWAYS IM BACK"

    but omg I love all your looks!
    You are just so gorgeous ;-; your hair is just amazing!

    THEY NEED to do a .50 cent sale here on skin care!
    My face is in need. strugglinnn

    ReplyDelete